- Premier Nail Sourcehas all the basics. The store has assortments of small gems and colored rhinestones in a variety of colors, 3-D nail stickers, dried flowers, and metallic foils.
- MKBeautyClubis your go-to for 3-D charms of all designs. You’ll find larger silver and gold flowers, crowns, skulls, and more.
- The Born Pretty Storeseems to have everything. Rhinestones, crystals, studs, steel balls, fimo slices – it’s all there.
- 指甲房has a variety of one-of-a-kind embellishments. Check out their site to score anything from antique coin to tiny perfume bottle charms.
- Hex Nail Jewelryis geared towards the urban, modern woman. The LA-based company has sassy message charms that have been worn by stars like Miley Cyrus, as well as gold animal silhouettes, symbols, and more.
- Nail Veilsspecializes in semi-precious, ornate, full-coverage nail shields. Their pieces are pricier, but are meant to be kept and reused.
- If you need a selection of basic rhinestones or studsstat这些盒子,请查看It’s So Easy.
- From hologram stars to white crushed shells,Art Clubhas a unique handpicked selection of pieces you’ll want to check out.
- Nail Charmingssells ice-like stones and cubes the reflect the light and color of your polish or gel.